Admission Information  Age Criteria:
- Nursery: The child should have completed 3 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is being sought.
- Prep : The child should have completed 4 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought.
- Class 1 : The child should have completed 5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought
- A student who is seeking admission to the school get registered only after the completion of registration form submitted to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit only those students who are found fit for admission. In all matters related to admissions, the Management's decision is final.
- To confirm the admission of a new student the Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be produced.
- Withdrawal notice must be given 30 days prior to the completion of the Term.
- School fees shall not be refunded in case the withdrawal notice is given during the Term.
- If withdrawal of a pupil is on medical grounds (acceptable to the Principal) with absence of half a term or more, 25% of the fees will be refunded.