A Store House of Knowledge
Equipped library which changes the potential creativity of human imagination reshapes the personality and help to discover the unlimited sources of energies in action.
- Absolute silence is to be maintained in the library.
- In case of destruction or mutilation of any book, a fine will be imposed.
- Books from the school library will be issued to the students during the library period as assigned in the class time-table..
- All books must be entered in the library register before they are taken from the library.
- Books are issued for the use of the borrower only. Hence he/she may not lend or exchange them with his/her classmates
- Books must be examined by the borrower before librarian and damages must be brought to the notice of the librarian. The borrower will be held responsible for the damages to the books while in his/her charge.
- Failure to return a book on expiry of the date will involve the payment of a fine.
- The borrower who loses a book will have to pay the full price of the book.
- All library books must be returned one month before the terminal/final examination.