NOBLE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, UDAIPUR
EXAM SCHEDULE 2017-18
|Month||Date & Day||Name of Exam||CLASSES|
|SEPTEMBER||7-13 Sept 2017||UT-II||I-X|
|OCTOBER||30 Oct- 9 Nov 2017||HALF YEARLY||I-X|
|30 Oct- 9 Nov 2017||EV-II||NUR-PREP|
|JANUARY||08 - 13 Jan 2018||UT-III||I-IV/VI-VII/IX|
|(DATE)||1ST PRE BOARD||V/VIII/X|
|FEBRUARY||To be announced later||2nd PRE BOARD||V/VIII/X|
|To be announced later||3rd PRE BOARD||V/VIII/X|
|MARCH||7 - 19 March 2018||ANNUAL EXAMS||I- IV,VI,VII,IX|
1. There will be two Terms during course of the year
Term -I (1 April to 30 Sep)
Term-II (1 Oct. to 31 March)
2. The following assessments will be conducted during Term- I and Term –II(for class I to IX)
Term –I FA-I(April), FA-II (Aug) and SA-I (Nov)
Term-II FA-III (Dec), FA-IV (Jan) and SA-II (March)
3. Students absent from any of the assessments will not be re-examined whatever may be the reason. No student shall be promoted to the next class without appearing for the assessments.
4. The result of the assessment will be final and will not be reconsidered.
5. Students who did not appear in one or more subject’s examination for unavoidable reasons shall only be considered for “Promotion”, provided they get their leaves sanctioned in time by the Principal.
1. Promotion for the students of class Playgroup, Nursery, LKG and HKG are granted on the basis of regular and satisfactory work done during the whole year.
2. Promotion for the students of classes II to X is granted on the basis of the grades obtained in Term-I and Term-II during the year.
3. Minimum 75% attendance is required for appearing in Summative Assessment / Final Examination.
4. The Principal has the final authority over the student’s eligibility for promotion.
5. The promotion policy for class (II to IX) is based on following nine points grading system in all academic subjects.
A1 – 91 to 100
A2 – 81 to 91
B1 – 71 to 80
B2 – 61 to 70
C1 – 51 to 60
C2 – 41 to 50
D – 33 to 40
E1 – 21 to 32
E2 –00 to 20
7. If a child gets ‘E’ grade in one or more subjects, he/ she will be given one chance for improving the grade. If the child doesn’t improve, he/ she will be required to repeat the same class during the next academic year.
8. Each student is required to pass the continuous and comprehensive evaluation as well as the summative examination separately with ‘D’ grade and above.
Tuition fee is charged monthly for the academic year. Fee is to be paid by the 10th of every month and with late fee up to 15th of every month. Defaulters are liable to be refused admission to class and be fined. All dues up to that time must be cleared before a student appears for SA-I, SA-II. A month’s notice is required before the withdrawal of a student from the school, or a month’s fee, in lieu of such notice, will be charged. Transfer certificate will not be issued until all dues of the school are cleared. A minimum of 10% of fee will be increased every academic year.